http://themonthlymuktidooth.blogspot.com

Friday, November 18, 2011

A Letter To The Concerned Authority


When I heard what was going on with the federal assault on medical
marijuana, I had to tell you about it...

Right now federal authorities are escalating their attacks on medical marijuana patients and providers. We need as many people as possible urging Attorney General Holder to stop the war on medical marijuana so that medical marijuana patients and providers no longer have to live in fear of federal authorities.

A recent Gallup Poll found that half of all Americans want marijuana legalized but we need as many people as possible to get Attorney General Holder to listen.

I urged my Attorney General Holder to stop the crackdown on medical marijuana and hope you'll join me. It would mean so much to me if you'd send a letter to Attorney General Holder today. It only takes a minute but it could make all the difference. Click the link below to help end the federal assault on medical marijuana.

Onbehalf of Drug Policy Alliances Action Center, US
M Majid

Dacca, Bangladesh.

No comments: